What we will expect from you:
- Regularly update product information to reflect the latest offerings
- Ensure that visual elements align with the brand aesthetics and contribute to an immersive online shopping experience
- Work on optimizing web content for search engines to improve visibility and drive organic traffic to the website
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and insights for accurate content creation
- Update and edit content for pages within the content management system (CMS)
To succeed in this role, we expect that you have:
- At least a high school diploma
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Work experience, preferably in e-commerce or similar position
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong data entry skills with attention to detail and accuracy
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities
- Mobile phone and tariff package with unlimited internet
- Opportunity to participate in business decision-making process of a large multinational company
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Please include your references in your CV, as reference check is an integral part of our selection process.
We hope to meet you soon!